-
January 13th, 2005, 04:42 PM
#1071
Senior Hostboard Member
-
January 17th, 2005, 07:30 PM
#1072
Inactive Member
What the... Dreamer, 4chan is BAD for you mental health.
-
January 17th, 2005, 08:25 PM
#1073
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm not sure where should I post this, I know Xel opened a thread for Naruto, but it's not only naruto wallpapers. Pls take a look guys Page
-
January 17th, 2005, 08:31 PM
#1074
Senior Hostboard Member
I know Xel, but still, it's so addicting. lol
-
January 17th, 2005, 08:34 PM
#1075
Inactive Member
I stuck to /cm/ and /f/, the rest of the channels are either too fast, or disturbing.
-
January 17th, 2005, 09:02 PM
#1076
HB Forum Owner
[Insert some Richard Simmons shop] and /f? That doesn't exist, or it's a s3kret channel I don't know of
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 17, 2005 05:03 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
January 17th, 2005, 10:05 PM
#1077
Inactive Member
-
January 18th, 2005, 03:26 AM
#1078
HB Forum Owner
◄── Total moron
[Insert Wiseman shopped into teh Rei for this, and a Boromir "You can't just look in the list of picture channels and say you know 4chan"]
-
January 18th, 2005, 04:12 AM
#1079
Inactive Member
Guh....chi....uh...wha?!
What the living shit is that?!
....A DS that could make toasties...Hawk would leap for joy.
-
January 18th, 2005, 05:46 AM
#1080
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm always on /w and /c, altho nowdays I'm only seeing /w.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks